Golf on the Costa del Sol – On the Costa del Sol, a round of golf can be enjoyed at any time of year. Boasting over 300 days of sunshine, views of the Mediterranean Sea and mountains, as well as some of Europe’s most renowned golf courses, this picturesque part of the world provides the perfect setting in which to perfect one’s swing. Enjoy the Costa del Sol and above all, enjoy your round!
1. Alcaidesa Resort, www.golf-alcaidesa.com
2. San Roque Resort, www.sanroqueclub.com
3. Almenara Golf, www.hotelalmenara.com
4. La Reserva, www.sotogrande.com
5. Valderrama Club, www.valderrama.com
6. Sotogrande, www.golfsotogrande.com
7. La Canada, www.lacanadagolf.com
8. La Duquesa, www.golfladuquesa.com
9. Dona Julia, www.donajuliagolf.es
10. Casares Golf, www.casarescostagolf.com
11. Finca Cortesin, www.fincacortesin.com
12. Estepona Golf, www.esteponagolf.com
13. Valle Romano, www.valleromano.net
14. La Resina, www.andalucia.com/golf/la-resina/home.htm
15. Flamingos, villapadiernagolfclub.com/campos/flamingos-golf/
16. El Paraiso, www.elparaisogolf.com
17. Atalaya Golf, www.atalaya-golf.com
18. Guadalmina, www.hotelguadalmina.com
19. Monte Mayour
20. Los Arqueros, www.losarquerosgolf.com
21. Marbella Club, www.marbellaclub.com
22. El Higueral, www.elhigueralgolf.com
23. La Quinta Golf, www.laquintagolf.com
24. Los Naranjos, www.losnaranjos.com
25. Magna Marbella, www.magnamarbellagolf.com
26. Las Brisas Golf, www.realclubdegolflasbrisas.es
27. Aloha Golf, www.clubdegolfaloha.com
28. Dama de Noche
29. Monte Paraiso, www.monteparaisogolf.com
30. Rio Real Golf, www.rioreal.com
31. Santa Clara, www.santaclaragolfmarbella.com
32. Marbella G&C, www.marbellagolf.com
33. Greenlife Golf, www.greenlife-golf.com
34. Santa Maria, www.santamariagolfclub.com
35. El Soto Golf
36. Cabopino Golf, www.santamariagolfclub.com
37. La Siesta Golf
38. Miraflores Golf, www.miraflores-golf.com
39. La Noria Golf, www.lanoriagolf.net
40. Calanova Golf, www.calanovagolf.es
41. La Cala Resort, www.lacala.com
42. Santana Golf, www.santanagolf.com
43. El Chaparral, www.golfelchaparral.com
44. Mijas Golf, www.mijasgolf.org
45. Cerrado del Aguila, www.cerradodelaguila.com
46. Alhaurin Golf, www.alhauringolf.com
47. Torrequebrada, www.golftorrequebrada.es
48. Benalmadena, www.benalmadenagolf.com
49. Lauro 27 Golf, www.laurogolf.com
50. Parador Golf, www.parador.es
51. Guadalhorce, www.guadalhorce.com
52. Anoreta Golf, www.anoretagolf.es
53. Baviera Golf, www.bavieragolf.com
54. Antequera, www.golfantequera.com
Costa Del Sol’s Top Resorts
Sotogrande & Alcaidesa
Sotogrande in Costa Del Sol, Spain is one of the most exclusive resort destinations on earth…and the perfect place to play golf!! With a variety of golf courses to challenge all skill levels, spectacular sea views, and close proximity to Gibraltar and Tangier in Morocco, this playground to the elite is an ideal location for a luxury golf vacation.
Marbella & Puerto Banus
Golfing holidays in the sun are what Marbella and Puerto Banus is most famous for. From hugely popular resorts to private, exclusive clubs unknown to the average holidaymaker (most of which have yet to open up their facilities to visitors from outside Spain), you can play on some of the world’s best courses. While there, tee off at any of more than 40 championship golf courses, and play in plenty of tournaments throughout the Ropa Vendedora De Mujeres Alemania.
The Costa del Sol is the choice for golfing enthusiasts. Just 35 minutes drive from Malaga airport you will find yourself on one of the most stunning coastal stretches in Europe.
TOP 5 GOLF COURSES
- Club de Golf Valderrama
- Golf Alcaidesa Links Resort
- Golf Sotogrande La Reserva
- Finca Cortesin
- Golf The San Roque Club
TOP 5 HOTELS
- Almenara Golf Resort
- Marbella Club Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa
- Los Monteros Spa & Golf Resort
- Finca Cortesin Hotel
- Kempinski Hotel Bahia
COSTA DEL SOL
With more than 50 golf courses from Malaga to Gibraltar, Costa del Sol is one of Europe’s best and most popular golf destinations. The concentration of golf courses on a very small area means, you can always find a favorite golf course and never have to drive very far to play a new golf course.
Golfing seasons – The Costa Del Sol also enjoys wonderfully warm winters, and highs of 23 degrees during the peak golfing seasons of September to November and March to May. Its stunningly sunny, subtropical climate should ensure plenty of time on the greens under bright skies.
Great nights out – After a great day of golf, you’ll be well located to make the most of Marbella’s nightlife. It has an upmarket atmosphere with exclusive clubs and cocktail bars lining the waterfront. You could also indulge at some of the gourmet restaurants.
Plenty to see and do – Opt for the glamorous resorts of Marbella or its nearby harbour Puerto Banus and you’ll be close to more than ten golf courses in the region. Estepona also lies just south of the coastline with a traditional centre and scenic marina.
Costa Del Sol golf hotels We truely understand why so many are excited about this part of Spain and again and again will return to play the areas many beautiful golf courses.
Costa Del Sol Golf Breaks
Whether you are a beginner, an experienced player, or somewhere in between the Costa del Sol is a Spanish golf destination not to be missed. A collection of 16 world class golf courses, designed by some of the most well-known names in the sport, await your arrival. The courses offer something for all levels of golfer from those who want to celebrate just having set foot on a real life golf course for the first time to those who will be looking to challenge themselves over some of the most difficult and picturesque holes found anywhere in Europe.
Were you aware that Costa Del Sol is one of the most popular places for golf holidays in 2021/22?
Costa del Sol Golf and Resorts
Take advantage of some of the most favorable rates without sacrificing your expectations. Find the best combination of courses to enjoy a memorable golf holiday in Costa del Sol, Spain. With over 16 golf courses located on the Costa del Sol, you are spoilt for choice and all tastes range from some of the best and hardest tests in Europe to outstanding resort layouts or budget-friendly choices that guarantee a fun-filled trip.
The Costa del Sol or ‘Costa del Golf’, as the area is also called, is home to some of Spain’s best golf courses. Expensive and beautiful signature courses like La Reserva de Sotogrande, San Roque and Valderrama attracts a certain type of golfers while others prefer something less expensive and a little less challenging courses such as Almenara or the Mijas courses. The whole coast from Malaga in the east to Gibraltar in the west offers an endless array of beautiful hotels, quaint towns, sandy beaches, fashionable ports (Puerto Banús) and lots, lots of good and inexpensive restaurants. Meanwhile, Andalusia is one of the most beautiful areas in Europe. You will find everything in one place and with more than 300 annual days of sunshine, Costa del Sol is the perfect golf destination. You will be able to combine golf on world-class courses with sun and summer, cultural experiences (Alhambra or Ronda) and lovely restaurant visits. Golf Holidays in Costa del Sol, Spain Malaga, Fuengirola, Mijas, Marbella, Estepona, Sotogrande: Golf Hotels, Resorts & Apartments. Guaranteed Tee Times on Top Golf Courses, Best Places to Stay – Costa del Sol, Spain! Golf Sun Holidays will custom design your next golf holiday to Costa del Sol, Spain at the best possible price. You save time and money by booking your golf holidays through Golf Sun Holidays. We offer the best in accommodation in Costa del Sol with your choice of hotels and resorts with breakfast to all-inclusive board options. Booking your golf through Golf Sun Holidays ensures pre-booked tee-times at some of the best golf courses available on the Costa del Sol . Golfing in the Costa Del Sol – With more than 50 golf courses on the Costa del Sol, the region has earned its nickname the ‘Costa del Golf’. Amazingly, that figure includes four of the top ten ranked golf courses in Europe. Such sheer variety means you’ll find an array of terrains, astonishing views and incredible landscapes.
Golf Holidays in the Costa del Sol
Golf Breaks in the Costa del Sol
Running south from Malaga, down past Marbella, all the way to Sotogrande and Alcaidesa, the Costa del Sol is the most iconic stretch of coastline in southern Spain. It is recognised throughout Europe as one of the ultimate holiday destinations for those seeking sizzling sunshine and beautiful beaches, but also by golfers for having one of the best selections of championship courses in the world.
The ‘Costa del Golf’ has maintained its endless popularity by catering to the needs of any group. Whether you are looking for a high-end luxury trip loaded with famous courses, a relaxing resort break where everything is on-site or an affordable weekend away with the lads, or lasses, that combines golf and partying, its all found on Andalucia’s Sunshine Coast. With over 50 golf courses found in the Costa del Sol, you are spoilt for choice. These range from some of Europe’s best and toughest tests, to outstanding resort layouts or budget-friendly options that guarantee a fun-filled round.
Golf Holidays In Costa del Sol & Malaga 2020/21
Golf 4U Spain have been established since 2006 and are specialists in golf holidays in the Costa del Sol and Malaga region of Spain. The Costa del Sol is the perfect golfing destination and with a flight time of approximately 2 hours 45 minutes, it is in easy reach of the major UK airports. We can offer golf break packages for groups and golf societies ranging from just four golfers to 20 or more. Our Costa del Sol golf breaks are the most competitive here on the Costa del Sol with offers starting from only £194.00 including accommodation. Our Malaga golf breaks include transportation to and from the airport, hotel and golf courses. Take a look below and see some of the best golf holiday packages and offers available here in Malaga on the Costa del Sol for 2020/21. If you don’t find something suitable, please feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to speak to you about creating a bespoke golfing package to suit your requirements. Alternatively, you can complete our custom quote form to let us know about any specific requirements that you have.
Costa del sol golf holidays
Best Golf Holidays in the Costa del Sol
- The Westin La Quinta Golf Resort and Spa, Costa Del Sol
- Royal Costa Torremolinos H10 Estepona Palace, Costa Del Sol
- Hotel Guadalmina Spa And Golf Resort, Costa Del Sol
- La Cala Golf Resort, Costa Del Sol
- Marconfort Griego Hotel, Costa Del Sol
- Mac Puerto Benalmádena, Costa Del Sol
- Hotel Las Palmeras, Costa Del Sol
- Hotel PYR Fuengirola, Costa Del Sol
Costa del Sol Golf Holiday Offers
Marbella Club Golf Resort – Par: 72, Length: 6247m, Designer: Dave Thomas, Course Type: Parkland, Putting/practice green: No , Driving range: Yes, Handicap limit: M 28 / F 36, The area: The contoured fairways and picturesque lakes certainly make a round here a memorable one. The course was designed by highly-regarded British golfer Dave Thomas who was famed for his work on The Belfry. You’ll see the manicured greens and demanding bunkers are kept in an impeccable condition year-round. Holes: The course has 18 holes but the par 4 3rd is the trickiest and would be best treated as a par 5. Facilities: Bar, coffee shop, restaurant, pro shop, club rental, golf lessons, shoe and club cleaning.
Estepona Golf – Par: 73, Length: 5546m, Designer: José Luis López, Course Type: Parkland, Putting/practice green: Yes, Driving range: Yes, Handicap limit: M 28 / F 36, The area: In the peaceful Spanish countryside, Estepona Golf boasts quality greens all year round and varying terrain suitable for all golfing standards. Expect stunning views across the Mediterranean Sea from many areas of the course, picturesque holes backed by mountains and a number of tricky long par 3s., Holes: The par 4 10th is a classic risk/reward hole. A good drive could see you with an eagle chance but miscalculate slightly and you could be looking at a 6. Facilities: Bar, restaurant, pro shop, club rental, golf lessons.